nets

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

طيبة الشيخ القرشي ودالزين
منتديات طيبة الشيخ القرشي ترحب بكم
نرجو التسجيل ايها الزائرالكريم ... انت غير مسجل
وخاصة ابناء طيبة الشيخ القرشي
nets
طيبة الشيخ القرشي ودالزين
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات طيبه الشيخ القرشي ودالزين

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

part one of jim hawkins's story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

اذهب الى الأسفل  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

1part one of jim hawkins's story!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty part one of jim hawkins's story!!!!!!!!!!!!! السبت أكتوبر 09, 2010 4:06 pm

ود الحبوب

ود الحبوب

My name is jim hawkins. At the time of my story. I was fiften years old. My father owend an inn in a quiet vaillage near the sea. The vaillage was fifty miles from the city of Bristol
It was september 17. One day an old seaman came to the inn. He was tall and strong, but his clothes was old and dirty. His face was brown and cross it ran the long white mark of an old knife cut. A second man was walking behind him. He was pulling a large, heavy sea chest
The seaman looked at the sea and then at the inn
This is a nice place, He said. I like the sea. Do a lot of people come here
No very few; my father replied. It's a great pity
It's good; the seaman said. He turned to the other man. Take the chest inside. I'll stay here. I am plain man and I like plain food; he continued to my father, I like rum, too. Bring me a glass of rum. I help the other man to carry the chest into the inn. My father brought the rum

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى